Sunday, November 6, 2011

these days

This might seem like a downer of a post and if it comes across that way then I blame my fever and the fact that I can't remember my last day off, but I just had to get this off my chest...

"Have you ever felt like you're running very fast just to stay in the same place?"

If there was one quote to sum up my life right now I do believe this would be it. Sometimes its hard for me to see God's big picture. And I just had to express my struggle because I know I'm not the only one and I'm not one to fake having it all together. I work so hard and so much and I don't feel like I am any further ahead. How do you get ahead? I can't work more than 3 jobs without more hours in a day or possibly a time-turner (HP reference), but paying bills every month is a struggle. Am I just naive? Is this just life? This season of life sure is a tough one, but I know I will come out of it stronger and more reliant on God because right now I rely on Him for EVERYTHING.

Sometimes I just go through little phases where I wonder what in the world I am doing with my life. Because I want to be careful not to waste it. And I occasionally wonder if I'm making a difference or if any of this would really matter. But all of that would probably be solved with a vacation. Or maybe just a day off. Or a baby white holland lop bunny (hint hint Brie)


No comments:

Post a Comment