Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him & praise His name." - Psalm 100:4

There are more than a few things I am thankful for this year, including, but not limited to:

My Heavenly Father who blesses me more than I ever deserve.

The ability to walk, b/c for 6 weeks this year I couldn't.

My brother and sister for all of their love, support, & laughter.

Ballet. When I went through some of the tough stuff of life this year I lost words to express what I was feeling, so I just danced.

New friends that feel more like family, and old friends who are still actively involved in my life from 100s of miles away.

Living by the beach (even if I sometimes take it for granted).

& days off, like today, that come so few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment