Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sketch

A few years ago my sister introduced me to the world of sketchbooks. Her sketchbooks were so creative and fun that it inspired me to start my own. I've kept the same one for a while now and I love it. Sketchbooks are such a perfect outlet for me to express myself and document my likes and interests in so many different ways. My book is filled with quotes and paintings and collages of an eclectic mesh of fashion, dreams, memories & even my bucket list! I think everyone should start their own, its like the trendy new version of scrapbooking. I, for one, can't wait to finish my current sketchbook and start a new one of these smash books.

If you're looking for a little inspiration take a look below at a few pages from my book or check out the journal prompts on the Lily Girl's Magazine site...



No comments:

Post a Comment