Saturday, September 17, 2011

fashion favorites

This past week while most Americans gathered around their televisions eating chips for the start of football season, I was glued to Style.com's live stream of Fashion Week eating carrots...I was watching models after all! Ok, ok so I was eating chips too. I try to like football I really do, but I just love fashion and dancing and cooking shows so much more. Perhaps if I had a favorite team I'd be more involved, but I'm waiting to adopt the team favorite of whoever I marry. Or maybe I will just pick a team based on mascot (I know enough about football to know the Dolphins aren't good) or team colors (which makes it awfully hard to root for the Redskins). For now I will just enjoy uninterrupted fashion. Here are a few of my favs from the 2012 Spring RTW lines...
Tory Burch
Rodarte - Never a disappointment with their shows!
Rodarte again...this reminds of me of what I imagined Katniss' dress from The Hunger Games to look like. What do you think?
Oscar de la Renta - Gorgeous as usual!
Nanette Lepore - I loved all of the shoes from this line!
Marchesa - ALWAYS a favorite of mine!
Erin Fetherston
Christian Siriano
Alice + Olivia
3.1 Philip Lim - LOVE the pastels!

**click the photos to make them larger, all photos from style.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment