Saturday, June 11, 2011

where to?



I think the only way to get on/started with my life is with a completely fresh start, a new place, a little change. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the 757. It will always be home to me. But I can't help but think about what other places have to offer. Even though I'd be perfectly content living here forever, it would probably compromise my dreams. And now is the best time to be chasing after those dreams, you know, while I have no other commitments and nothing holding me back (ok, except for maybe finances). But how do you possibly decide where to go? Throw a dart at a map on the wall (remember when Mary Kate & Ashley used to do this to determine where their next movie/adventure would be)? Pull a city out of a hat? Make a list of pros and cons? There are so many great places it makes it practically impossible to choose. One city has my heart, another has better job opportunities, one is cheaper, one is safer... One of my biggest flaws (or dare I say attributes) is that I often always make decisions based on my heart and not my head. So perhaps I should seek some wisdom from family and friends on this one.

"You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be."

1 comment:

  1. http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/americas-top-25-cities-for-recent-college-graduates/238972/#slide1

    ReplyDelete