Tuesday, June 7, 2011

brie's bridal shower

This weekend was my sister's bridal shower and it was nothing short of amazing thanks to my Aunt Patsy! If you have been reading my blog for some time you probably already know how awesome my aunt is (see here, here, & here) but this time her and my Uncle Gil really outdid themselves! I really want them to start their own catering/event planning company (hint hint)!!!!!

The bridal shower was Shabby Chic Tea Party themed and the pictures below do not do justice to how beautiful everything looked in real life. Everyone sat around the table together and drank tea, had scones with clotted cream, lots of finger sandwiches (including cucumber!), & of course many mini desserts :) After tea we played some hilarious games, watched Brie open her gifts, and goofed off in the homemade photo booth. Yes, my aunt and uncle are that cool/creative to make their own photo booth!!! I know Brie was so thankful to be surrounded by so many loving friends and family members. I think it was a nice break for everyone to relax and enjoy time together. I can't believe Brie is going to be married in just a little over a month! Time is flying by!









No comments:

Post a Comment