Friday, December 31, 2010

ohana means family

Last night was "Girl's Night" with my aunts and cousins and it was so much fun. I don't think I've ever been more thankful for my family than right now. I just love them. And I love that God can bring joy in the midst of our brokenness - which was proven to me last night. In some ways I think all of us have kind of gone through a season of what Beth Moore would call, "pit dwelling." If you aren't familiar with the term, check out her book "Get Out of That Pit" - I promise its a good read. In her book she says there are 3 ways to get into a pit - you get thrown in, you slip in, or you jump in. Between all of us, I think we've gotten all 3 ways covered. I know God will get us through and I'm so glad He gave us each other in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment