Thursday, December 16, 2010

the christmas spectacular!

My ballet was this weekend! On 12/11/10 (kinda cool, right?) and it was soooooooooooo much fun! We were at the Ferguson Center at CNU, the same place I saw Amy Grant at a little over a month ago. The show was awesome, the place was packed, and the proceeds went to Operation Smile. It can't get much better than that. Here are a few pics from backstage and a couple onstage. I thought about posting video but I think I'll keep that as a special memory for those that paid to see it - it was for charity after all!

Erin with our really healthy dinner which consisted of Mountain Dew, Reese's Pieces, Chips, & Starburst. You know, the Dancer Diet.
Erin, Emily, & I hanging out backstage! Get a load of that makeup!
All of the girls before our dance!
Performing Tchaikovsky's Dance of the Reed Pipes - classic.
Emily & me after our March of the Toys dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment