Wednesday, December 22, 2010

brie budavich

So I must look like a selfish jerk - I posted on Facebook, but I totally forgot to write here that...MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!!! It is crazy, weird, and wonderful all at the same time! Matthew has been living here since he got back from Africa and he already feels like a brother to me. I could not be more happy or excited for him to join our family. I don't want to steal my sister's thunder by sharing their engagement story or posting pictures of her ring (which is BEAUTIFUL and super sparkly) so be sure you ask her about both - its a really sweet story. Here is a picture of the newly engaged couple...

& the coconut cake I made up in 5 minutes that they ended up LOVING - score.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations to your sister!!! And the cake looks delicioius! Planning a wedding can be so fun! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to her! You guys have one busy year ahead!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete