Thursday, December 30, 2010

black swan


Ok, so Black Swan has been out for a while now and I really want to see it and I really don't want to see it at the same time. If the trailer wasn't so creepy I would have been first in line on the day it opened b/c I'm all about dance movies. I just want to see all of the costumes, without having to see someone stab themselves in the face with a nail file. Too much? Sorry, Stevie went to see it and told me all of the "scary" parts ahead of time to prevent nightmares in case I did happen to go see it. I just think that is so gross. Do people like watching that? I remember when Loisann convinced me to watch Saw 2...I think we only saw the first five minutes which included a guy pulling out his eyeball and digging through his eye socket with his fingers. I never made it past that part. Sick. When people go see that in theaters do they get popcorn? Because I can't imagine enjoying popcorn, a large soda, and a pack of gummi bears while seeing someone's guts on the big screen.

Back to Black Swan...Rodarte designed all of the costumes which is the main reason I really want to see the movie. Perhaps I will wait till it comes out on DVD so I can fast-forward anything gross. In the mean time I managed to find a few pics of the costumes...
[pictures from Tavi's Style Rookie blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment