Tuesday, November 9, 2010

turn, turn, turn


On Sunday night my friend Caitlin and I headed over to CNU to see Amy Grant perform. I can unashamedly say that I LOVE Amy Grant. I always have. I remember getting teased for it by the older girls on my hall freshman year of college. Whatever. There is just something about her music that is so comforting to my soul. No matter my phase in life I can always find at least one song that speaks directly to my heart. This was the first time in a long time that I had seen her in concert and it was just as good, if not better, than I remember her. The Ferguson Center is small and intimate and she interacted with the audience the entire night. I loved it and so did Cait (this was her first Amy Grant concert). Amy ended her concert with the Byrds song "Turn, Turn, Turn"** and it couldn't have been a more perfect song for my exact stage in life right now.

**I couldn't get the video to upload on my blog for some reason, so if you'd like to see it check it out on my FB page!

No comments:

Post a Comment