Friday, October 8, 2010

what to wear?

This is pretty uncharacteristic of me BUT...this year I need a little help picking out my Halloween costume. Shocking? I know. I was pretty dead set on this little get up about 3 days after Halloween '09...
Pufferfish! Cute, right?

But here's the thing...this year I'm running a 10k the day before Halloween. And while I am super stoked to a) run a 10k & b) run it with my favorite running buddy Beth Jackson, a 10k is a little over 6 miles which makes planning a costume a little more tricky.

It doesn't help that I've stumbled across the web and fallen in love with these costumes as well...
Thoughts? Votes? Suggestions? Leave me a comment and let me know!

And while we are on the subject of Halloween costumes, why not revisit this little link - blast from the past?



No comments:

Post a Comment