Monday, September 13, 2010

just dance

It is official. I am a ballerina again!

Not too long ago my friend Stevie and I decided that we were going to join a dance studio and take ballet again. Why? I think the more important question here is, "why NOT?!?" Lately I feel as though my whole life revolves around the motto, "If not now, when?" and that certainly was true of our spur of the moment decision to dance. We spent the past month scoping out local dance studios and finally fell in love with one. We had our first lesson tonight and it was a blast. I love dancing, I love our outfits (one of Stevie & I's favorite parts about dancing was choosing our outfits), and I love that those 5 years of French didn't completely go to waste. Start clearing out your wallets and your calendars people, there will be photos and a recital in the not-so-distant future.

And for those of you who didn't have the chance to know me as a ballerina the first time around. I give you these throwbacks...


In addition to ballet I am also taking hip hop. I've turned into a dancing machine. Hip hop, though completely opposite of ballet, is still just as fun and entertaining. At the end of class we have dance offs and freestyles. Just go ahead and picture that. I'll post videos soon! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment