Thursday, September 23, 2010

finally fall

It is officially fall! I love fall, but I wasn't always such a big fan. In fact, I would almost say fall was probably my least favorite season growing up (what was I thinking?). I suppose it was because I associated the season with going back to school, raking leaves, and having to wear my coat at the bus stop. My how times have changed.

Here are my favorite things about fall:

PUMPKIN ANYTHING!!!
Specifically...
A pumpkin spice latte from Starbuck's.
OR, even better, pumpkin spice coffee from DD.
And these orange-flavored pumpkin-shaped chocolate-covered marshmallows that only appear once a year.
Any and every excuse to wear a hoodie or my North Face.
The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and a day to see my entire extended family.
All of the Fall scents at B&BW.
Picking out my Halloween costume.
The Poquoson Seafood Festival, Bay Days, The State Fair...any and all festivals. But most importantly, the seafood fest.
Leggings & boots.
Wearing leg warmers to ballet.
And if you are wondering if I still want Sanuk's Tube Flops...the answer is YES!
Picking out and carving a pumpkin, eating apples off of a tree, college football, elections, and other fall-related activities.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment