Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"i'm already paying for your healthcare."

This past weekend I went with the gills (Allison, Whitney, & Jess) to DC for a weekend getaway. We left early Saturday morning and got into the city right around lunch time. It was my fault we were late...we had to make a 30 minute pit stop that involved me standing over a trashcan. So I get car sick, sue me! Let's just say I won't be drinking DD blueberry coffee anytime soon. Don't worry, Whitney was kind enough to take a picture. You gotta document these things! After a break from moving and a lot of medicine, we were back on the road! We stayed at this cute little hotel in Dupont Circle, but we spent a majority of the day out and about at the mall where there was apparently a kite flying contest in addition to the Cherry Blossom Festival. It was a little colder than we expected, but enjoyable! We spent the day goofing off, eating, and making lots of loud comments about our thoughts on the healthcare bill...oops. That night we went out to a fancy dinner in Georgetown and danced until morning. Literally. It was a blast. Sunday we got up and headed into Georgetown again for some shopping and CUPCAKES! It was so much fun. Here are some pics from the weekend...














1 comment:

  1. DD blueberry coffee sounds very intersting :)
    I'm glad I found your blog! It's so cute! I'm following!!

    ReplyDelete