Thursday, January 28, 2010

where dreams come true

IT'S OFFICIAL - I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!

38 days & counting...I could not be more excited! My sister and I decided this summer that we wanted to start a new tradition of vacationing together every year, just the two of us, for...well, forever. I think we will value an annual sister vacay when we are older and don't live so close, but even the 4+ hours between us is still hard for me. I miss her all the time. She was kind enough to rescue me on my birthday so that I don't have to spend it in a cubicle! I'm taking 3 (unpaid) days off work. Probably not the smartest thing to do as a postgrad with a tight budget, but it gives me something to look forward to. And with all the snow they are calling for this weekend, I think a trip to sunny FL is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment