Sunday, January 10, 2010

wedding weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. My cousin Lacey got married in Charlottesville on Saturday so Brie came up and stayed with me Friday night. Our whole weekend kind of turned wedding-themed. I mean, why not? We went out Friday and got dinner, pedicures, coffee, and saw Leap Year (its a cute movie btw). And then we did something that I am almost embarrassed to admit, but I will, because it was fun. We bought wedding magazines and came back to my apartment and listened to love songs while we cut and pasted pictures of our dream weddings into our "wedding books." Keep in mind that neither of us have boyfriends. Or even prospects for that matter. Don't judge.

Saturday we got up and went to Lacey's wedding. I don't know if you've ever seen my cousin but she is drop dead gorgeous. When I saw her before the wedding she looked just like a princess. Her wedding was just as beautiful as her - with light blue and silver and snowflakes everywhere. There is just something so magical about the winter. I am so happy for her. And all of us love her husband, Steven - he's practically been part of the family for years anyways! Heres the happy couple and a few snapshots from their reception:

No comments:

Post a Comment