Sunday, January 17, 2010

weekend update

I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!
Ok, so it was only 5 inches, but thats a lot for me! I was brave and now it looks a lot healthier. Just thought you guys should know :)

In other news...my week was pretty uneventful. I sort of live for the weekends now when I can get away from Lynchburg. This is going to become an expensive & exhausting habit if I keep it up. The LU students come back this week though so that should give me some incentive to stick around. Saturday I drove to RVA to meet Brie & Dad for his birthday!!!!!!! I was so glad I got to spend his birthday with him, esp. since I will miss Brie & Mom's because of work. We went out for lunch, saw a movie, and then gobbled up some froyo!!! If I closed my eyes real tight it almost felt like being back in the city. Almost. My trip was short but really fun and definitely worth it. I would have driven all the way home to see my Dad. I miss him so much. There are a million good things I could say about him. I think he had a good birthday :)

Things with the Lily site are going really well - its really starting to grow and its so fun to see God unfold my dreams right before my eyes. He knew this was the right timing. It has been a huge source of encouragement for me to see it do so well.

AND my bake shop even got a little press this week! Check out this rave review! And Sarah hooked me up with a bangin new logo so make sure you check that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment