Thursday, December 24, 2009

gingerbread


Ok, I TRIED to like the gingerbread pop tarts. I WANTED to like the gingerbread pop tarts (especially since they only come in the big packs once a year), but the truth is...these things are gross. First off, they come unfrosted which I kind of think is a rip off to begin with. Who seriously likes unfrosted pop tarts?!? I forgave them though b/c the cute snowman print and sugar sprinkles on top made up it for it...or so I thought. I don't really like gingerbread, at all, which might be the underlying problem with this review, but here's my 2 cents anyways...

Toasted: This was probably the only way I could stomach them. This is also the one time I was thankful that the pop tart came unfrosted because it meant my flesh wouldn't stick to the frosting when I grabbed it out of the toaster.

Frozen: The absolute worst way to enjoy this pop tart. Take my advice, don't even try it.

As Is: I'm not into gingerbread, but if its your thing you will probably think they taste fine as is.

Pop Tart Fact: Pop Tarts are Kellogg's most popular brand to date in the United States, with millions of Pop Tarts sold each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment