Thursday, November 12, 2009

banana split


Ok, I've been majorly slacking on the pop tart project, but cut me some slack - in the past few weeks I moved & got a new job. This pop tart definitely makes up for my laziness. I say this probably makes my top 3 so far for sure. And can I preface this post by asking...could you possibly think of a better pair than banana and chocolate? The answer is NO my friends (though Tina Fey & Amy Poehler make a close second) Onto the goods...

Toasted: All I can say is YUM...having the flavors melt together only enhances the goodness that is the banana split pop tart.

Frozen: It tastes exactly like Dippin Dots banana split ice cream (my fav) Seriously. So good.

As Is: Awesome. Delicious. Amazing. And all in one package. Try to eat just one, I dare you.

Pop Tart Fact: In 2001, the United States military dropped 2.4 million Pop Tats in Afganistan during the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan.

*I cannot confirm this fact, aka I stole it from another blog...
http://casualslack.blogspot.com/2006/08/pop-tarts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment