Sunday, September 6, 2009

pop tart project


If you are what you eat then I'd be a pop tart. Seriously though, I think there was like 5 or 6 years of my life where I ate pop tarts for breakfast every morning. That was when those breakfast-disguised desserts still had trans fat! And even though those slim squares top almost 500 calories a package (who can only eat 1?), I still find them pretty irresistible. A while back I made myself a list of new short-term goals. One of those was to try every flavor of something. Well, I choose pop tarts. So now, here on my blog, you will have reviews to satisfy your pop tart needs. You're welcome. And to be fair I have made it a rule to test every pop tart three ways: frozen, toasted, and as is. All pop tart donations are welcome. They can be sent to my parent's address because, yes, I still live there. Oh the life of an unemployed college grad.



No comments:

Post a Comment