Sunday, August 2, 2009

you've got mail

Ok, just wanted to clear up the air about how to get a hold of me. I am slowly but surely phasing out my LU account (I am an alum now, remember?) Awhile back I posted that my new e-mail was mirandacanady@gmail.com. I'm retracting that. I have 2 e-mails now - randaroo11@gmail.com for play and mirandacanady@gmail.com for work. You can say its dorky all you want, but I know you have yours set up the same way. I also have a spam account if you are interested in that. So from now on just shoot me an e-mail at randaroo11@gmail.com. Unless you want to hire me, then use mirandacanady@gmail.com. My preferred type of mail is fan mail. Joke. But seriously I love real mail, however, for my safety I do not think it would be wise to post my address on the world wide web. I'll be just as happy gchatting. Holla at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment