Friday, August 28, 2009

college cookies

Brie Brie leaves today for college :( I used her going-away as an excuse to bake. I am quickly morphing into an 80 year old.

Anyways, Brie & her roomie Ashley love Almond Joys & Reese's Pieces so I used variations of my new go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe to create some delicious treats for them. I test tasted both and found myself pleasantly satisfied.

Almond Joy

Reese's Pieces

And my parting gift? Cookie jars & the promise of free refills of course!


Here is my new go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe (I usually just half the recipe) & the variations. The recipe seriously results in some of the most moist and fluffy chocolate chip cookies you will ever encounter..

AJ variation:
coconut cream pudding instead of vanilla
1/4 cup mini semisweet (or milk) chocolate chips
8 mini almond joys, cut into chunks
handful of coconut flakes
top w/ coconut flakes

RP variation:
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 bag reese's pieces
8 mini reese's pb cups, cut into chunks
1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
small handful chopped peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment