Thursday, July 23, 2009

say what?

Today was really fun for so many reasons. Suzanne treated Lizzie and I to Pump for lunch! We even got to eat outside at Bryant Park before the monsoon hit NYC. It was great. Suzanne is so nice and she knows a lot about the digital side of Shape so I feel like I learn a lot every time I see her. I also got to spend a few minutes with Jenna who has been an incredible mentor to me these past few days.

After work I went to the Charlotte Russe fashion intern event - just one of the many perks of having a roommate that works for a fashion PR company. I got picked to be styled by Gossip Girl stylist Eric Daman so I got my own one-on-one Q&A session. It was AWESOME. There was even free Dylan's Candy Bar candy & Crumbs cupcakes!
Tomorrow my aunt and sister get here for a girl's weekend in the big city! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. i randomly stumbled across your blog, and thank you it's been very helpful! i'm a college student just searching for things to do on our family vacation to ny. A) you're adorable b)it's so great to see someone out there with christian values staying strong in them, even in the big city of nyc. it inspires me, so thank you :] c) i love all the reviews of the places you eat and such, we will definately hitting some of them up! enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, if you keep eating your way thru NY, you are going to put on pounds.

    ReplyDelete