Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a tear on tuesday

I shed my first homesick tear today...maybe it was NYC's recent spout of gloomy weather or the "i miss you baby" text from my dad, but I was on the verge of losing it until I ran into Liz before work.

Today at work was insane. I wrote a press release for Shape.com, interview questions for Jennifer Love Hewitt, and another press release for the new July issue of Shape (which is really good by the way). Turns out I'm not that great of a writer. I was reminded of that at every meeting I attended. Needless to say, it was a long day.

Have I mentioned that I wear a backpack to work now? Does that make me a loser? Probably, but its saving me from developing a permanent limp.

When I finally got home Alexa and I headed to Crunch. Today was my last free trial day (looks like I'll be taking the stairs and the long way home from work now) so I took advantage of it by attending my first Spin class. It wasn't too bad! The room was all dark except for black lights! I also met a cute guy who works there and is from Lynchburg - can you believe it? Maybe I should join after all...JK!

No comments:

Post a Comment