Tuesday, June 9, 2009

beanie weenies

If you ever happen to stumble across my blog and find yourself envying life in NYC remember this one thing...I ate beanie weenies for dinner. As glamorous as life seems up here, I usually get a reality check around meals (I had pb&j for lunch) 

I also performed the ultimate intern task today - getting coffee for my boss. Large iced coffee with skim milk and 1 1/2 packets of Splenda. Lots of ice! Why do I have that memorized? Because I was scared to death I was going to screw it up today. Thankfully, I didn't.

Today was pretty uneventful. I spent a majority of the day working on a press release for Radaronline.com, a celebrity news site that AMI recently bought that has literally skyrocketed since its re-launch. When I wasn't working on it, I was in meetings about it. 

At the end of the day I got to start on some pitch ideas for TV segments for the Today Show. Pitching ideas is probably one of my favorite things to do because you really have a lot of creative freedom. I credit all of my creativity to going to a Christian college - a lot of weekends were spent doing some pretty random stuff.

After work my roomies and I went to Crunch. Tara headed over to the Pole Dancing class, while Alexa and I opted for the treadmills. I'm satisfied with my decision on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom sent me your blog address and I am looking forward to following your adventures in the big city. Love your blog, very tasteful and upscale. Hope you find a church to help fill in that part of your life in NY

    Barb (Solomon's Mom)

    ReplyDelete